Sunday, January 9, 2011

Can I just say that

1) I love Parks and Recreation. I have Ellen to thank for that. She's ma girl when it comes to finding new, good TV shows. I know that whatever show Ellen introduces to me, it will definitely be a good one, full of witty lines and hot men. She would never show me anything super lame like... Pretty Little Liars for example. Just sayin. And, I secretly have a crush on Aziz Ansari... although it is now not a secret anymore. I find him strangle attractive. What is with me and ethnic men?



2) I love America. Who loves America as much as I do? It is a land full of flowing honey and milk. What? Let's all stand up and say the Pledge of Allegiance (if I can remember it, curse that one guy who freaked out about his daughter saying the word "God" in school. I haven't been able to start my day off with the Pledge of Allegiance since I was in 7th grade.)

3) I baked a delicious chocolate fudge cake tonight. My dear Mother bought me a chocolate recipe book for Christmas and it's got some pretty wonderful things in it. The cake may or may not have turned out looking like a pan of poop, but it was very tasty, especially with some homemade whipped cream. Made by... my mother. But I watched. And learned. Anyways, I'd say I'm on my way to becoming an excellent baker.

and 4) Life is pretty good. It would be even better if all of my sisters lived next to me and we could have a party everyday... but you know, we can't have everything. Now, please enjoy this random clip from me. I enjoy screaming this line every now and then (every day), and I think I've got it down. What do you say Lexy?

2 comments:

  1. i think you mean the pledge of allegiance, no?

    way to be a little baker hails. i am taking my second cake decorating class this week. i wish you could take it with me... that would be SO fun! speaking of cake, i have found the perfect chocolate cake recipe. just check out the back of the can of hershey's cocoa powder. it is SO good. serious.

    love and miss you. wish we lived closer too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I am watching as we speak. Yes, re-watching. I need more episodes. And I NEED April and Andy to get together. I love them. Hard.

    Leslie: Why didn’t you just tell everybody the truth?
    Jerry: Are you kidding me? Imagine what Tom would have said.
    [cut to Leslie impersonating Tom]
    Leslie: Damn, Jerry! You jumped in a creek for a burrito? What’d you do for a Klondike bar? Kill your wife?

    ReplyDelete