Monday, January 24, 2011

I Saw Him Standing There

Some news. I am kind of obsessed with The Beatles right now. I don't know how it started up but all the sudden I can't get enough of them; every song is so awesome. I had never really looked at The Beatles before, and when I did I found out how adorable they are! Specifically Paul McCartney and George Harrison.




You may think, "Wow, Hailey is such a loser, she is just now starting to really get into the Beatles?" To that, I would say to you my friend: I was not alive in the 60's, nor anytime even close to that. I grew up listening to The Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, Avril Lagvine and all the other mainstream music that was far different from The Beatles. I was born in 1991; John Lennon had already gone to heaven and George Harrison would join him 10 years later. Bless their beautiful souls. But anyways, I'm just saying. Get off my back, I'm excited about this.

p.s. Why did John Lennon EVER think that this look:


would be better than this look?:




..beats me. C'mon JL.


And for your enjoyment... This is one of my favorite songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment