Thursday, November 4, 2010

What makes me smile :D

My lovely sister Jillian did a blog post about what makes her smile. So here are just a few things that make me smile:

1. Being with my family

2. Attending a great college that I love

3. China and everything in it

4. Watching people trip (don't judge me, you know you laugh too)

5. Remembering that I've finally figured out what I want to major in

6. Clogging

7. Bike rides with my Dad

8. Cooking or baking something new

9. When two lovers in a movie or book finally kiss at the very end

10. Watching my dogs try and get their ball from underneath our entertainment center

11. Seeing one of my friends that I haven't seen in a long time

12. When my Dad does his dance moves that make him look like a Peanuts character

13. Looking at old pictures

14. When my Mom calls me and asks if I want to meet up with her for lunch

15. Knowing that there are so many people who truly love me and care about me

16. Dancing, singing and performing

17. Quoting lines from movies (especially when someone knows what movie its from)

18. My best friends

19. Christmas

20. Just life in general :)

No comments:

Post a Comment