Saturday, April 16, 2011

Home

I have lived in the same house on Ridgewood Way my whole entire life. This is my last night in my home :( I am a bit sad... this house holds so many memories. Just sitting here thinking about it, I can remember so many fun times. Lexy and me playing "Don't touch the lava" in the family room, jumping on the trampoline, sliding down the stairs on a pillow, sleepovers with friends, family time in the family room (haha), playing basketball on the driveway, and so much more.

I am very excited for our new house though. It's not exactly in a "neighborhood" per say, it's on a private road, so it's kind of in a cramped area, and the backyard is smaller than our current one, but it's very nice and bigger. As most of you well know, our family is growing by the year (keep em coming sisters).

Anyways, I'm just sad to be leaving, but glad we have a great new house to move into. It's about freaking time we moved in, too. We're not moving in tomorrow, but I am leaving for school tomorrow, and my parents and Lexy will be moving in this week probably.

So goodbye house! You've treated our family well. Hope the next family who lives in it are as cool as we are.


No comments:

Post a Comment