Monday, August 22, 2011

Three fist bumps for being a nerd!

Hello all! Yes I've realized it's been an extended period of time since I last posted... but I feel like I never have anything to say that would interest anyone. Besides my mom. I feel like I should be married or something to have a blog. And if you think that the only reason I think this is because every married couple I know has a blog and just about the only people I follow are married... well, that's where you're right. Call me what you will, I'm just sayin.. who even reads this? Hey mom.

Ok so the purpose of this post.. I got new glasses! Yay!! No this isn't the first time I've had glasses, in fact I've had them since I was in second grade. Oh how I wish I had a picture on the computer of those bad boys. Just think of the Harry Potter glasses, and those were what my first pair looked like. The start of my nerd-hood. I quickly got rid of those and finally got some new ones (in like sixth grade... Thanks mom, those very well could have been the reason for my lack of friends in elementary school). I now have tres pair, one brown rimmed and two black rimmed. I felt justified in getting another black pair because A) when does black get old? Never. B) I got my first black pair when I was in China, and well.. they're not the greatest of quality for obvious reasons. My Mom and I got them at the only place where they have just about everything you could ever think of and more. You guessed it. The Costco! Where else? Their slogan should be "Don't have it? We do." So true Costco... so true. Or "Come hungry and leave full.. for free!" "Costco is where it's at." "Gum supply for the rest of your life!" "Costco: Only for VIP." "Is this heaven? No, it's Costco." "Fun for the whole family!" I could go on, but enough about that..


1 comment:

  1. Very nice- and yes I am married and therefore I follow your blog, or would it be I follow your blog and therefore I am married. Either way, you should post more, even the most mundane posts are interesting to married folk who don't get too much excitement :)

    ReplyDelete