Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Ever

Hey-o!!  I saw that my Elle got a blog so figured i should get one too!  Plus, you know, I am in college now.  I am currently residing at BYU for the summer.  Then i will go home for three weeks and then go to BYU Idaho with my best friend Hilary Hogge!  I'm really excited for it.  I'm going to try out for the Folk/Clogging Dance team in Idaho.  I think it's the closest I'll get to the REAL thing. If you know what I mean.  I don't know what I'm going to major in just yet, but I am leaning towards Criminal Justice/Psychology.  Which they don't have at either BYU's but whatever.  I'll deal.  I would love to go on Broadway, but that's a bit of a long shot.  *cough* mom.  

Just in this past week, I have become quite obsessed with the TV series "Bones".  Ellen so graciously introduced it to me, and oh how i am so glad that she did!  It's basically the best show ever.  It's about this Scientific Forensic work group that teams up with the FBI to solve crimes.  So, its basically a two in one!  And not to mention, their are mighty fine men in it.  My personal favorite, is Zach Addy.  He is the biggest nerd in the world, and is way hot.  Check him..


I know right?  Don't fall out of your chairs.  Booth is another guy that is also hot, but I like Zach better. 

This is the Forensic team, plus Booth.  There's booth in the middle.  And there's Zach next to him;)  The super stud.  Sure, Booth is an FBI agent that carries around a gun, but Zach is a freaking genius who knows everything.  I rest my case.

Well that's all for now.  I'll keep you all posted on my invigorating life!  Don't forget to watch Bones!  The 5th season starts in September!


2 comments:

  1. Wow. Case not rested. Booth is 10 times the man Zach could ever be. But, you're welcome for introducing you to Bones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I would have to agree with Ellen. Booth is SO amazingly beautiful... but Zach is really pretty cute too... (Booth is just better!) And I love you and can't wait to see you!!!!!!! YYEEE!

    ReplyDelete